The SkinBase Microdermabrasion Facial™ is a safe, controlled treatment that intensely exfoliates and resurfaces the skin. A fine jet of abrasive crystals gently removes dead skin cells layer by layer and a vacuum action lifts away the debris, stimulating the blood flow and encouraging collagen and elastin formation that results in firmer, revitalised and youthful looking skin. Wrinkles disappear, acne scarring is reduced and dull and tired skin is completely banished – sometimes after just one treatment.
Effects are usually seen after the first treatment, with ongoing improvements seen week after week during a course. Usually, this will consist of 6 to 8 treatments, 7 to 10 days apart. Skin problems such as acne or acne scarring, or deeper forehead wrinkles may require up to 20 weeks to achieve full improvements. After a course is completed, a single monthly treatment will maintain your skin’s improvements.
Benefits of Microdermabrasion
- The SkinBase™ Facial is non-invasive and painless with no recovery time.
- Treatments can be performed in as little as 30 minutes – even during a lunch break.
- There is virtually zero risk of allergic reaction and treatments can be tailor-made to all skin types and all skin tones.
- The treatment is affordable with immediate results and further results are achieved progressively during a course, with a treatment performed every 7-10 days.
- Unlike alternative treatments such as chemical peels or active creams, there is no risk of adverse reaction.
- There is no long-term damage to the skin associated with the facial.
- The vacuum action offers improved elasticity and muscle tone, and stimulates natural collagen production keeping your skin at its best without introducing chemicals or other active ingredients.
Cleanse, microdermabrasion treatment, tone and moisturise
5 treatment course price – £152
Cleanse, microdermabrasion treatment, mask and massage, tone and moisturise
5 treatment course price – £192
For more information and videos please click here www.skinbase.co.uk
Elemis products are used throughout our microdermabrasion facials. Patch test required.